The Bruery is offering another virtual tasting next Thursday 3/23/2023 from 8-10pm. I plan on having people over the house to participate like August. I am still working on a list of beers and can I get access to them prior to Thursday. More to follow. If you are interested, please text me directly.
I have the listing of beers and I will be able to actually have each of these this time so we can pair perfectly to the tasting guide.
In some order
- Bruer’s Lunch - Blended Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout with Milk Sugar, Vegan Marshmallows, Dulce De Leche, Peanuts, Salt, Peanut Butter Flavor, and Vanilla
- Red Steel - Bourbon Barrel-Aged Ale with Raspberries, Graham Cracker Flavor, Tahitian Vanilla Beans
- Meringue My Bell - Oak Barrel-Aged American Sour Ale with Limes, Graham Cracker Flavor, Vanilla, Milk Sugar
- So Radler: Blood Orange - Lager with blood oranges
- Hips Don’t Lie - Belgian Table Beer with Rose Hips
Hope you can make it.