NOVA HomeBrew Club Meeting - Monday 2/18 @ 6:30pm

Calling all club members!!!

Our February Club meeting, Monday 2/18, will start at Old Ox, but an hour early @ 6:30pm. We are carpooling from Old Ox out to Middleburg to see their new property and talk about what they are going to do there. I plan to drive and can take 4-5 others with me, It will be best to meet at Old Ox and carpool. Please be prompt so we can get there and back.

1 Like

I would like a ride please.

Count me in for a ride share. Also clarification question. Are we meeting at Old Ox at 6:30 and heading up or at Middleburg at 6:30?

Leaving old ox at 6:30 PM. To make our way out to Middleburg.

What is the address of the Middleburg location? I’m probably going to head there from home since I have to take care of a few things prior to the meeting.

The address is 14 S. Madison St., Middleburg, Virginia

Reminder to all, meet at Old Ox if you want to carpool, meet between 6:15 and 6:30pm. We will be leaving at 6:30pm.

1 Like

Bumping this because I just added the address.

I can drive or ride. I’d also like to bring a sample of my Indian spiced ale for feedback. This is the second attempt at the wedding beer I’ll be brewing for my son next fall. I’m trying to get the proportions for the cardamom and coriander right. It’s been bottle conditioning for about 2 weeks, so the flavors should still be fresh.

Looking forward to it James. Thanks for offering to drive, we probably need that. I think I have a full car.